Useful links and resources
- Age UK – a national organisation which works to support older individuals.
- Considerate Constructors – a non-profit making, independent organisation founded in 1997 by the construction industry to improve its image.
- Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design – the centre undertakes design research and projects with industry that will contribute to improving peoples lives.
- Housing LIN – a network that brings together housing, health and social care professionals in England, Wales, and Scotland to exemplify innovative housing solutions for an ageing population.
- My Home Life – an international initiative that promotes quality of life and delivers positive change in care homes for older people.
- Pathways, Practices and Architectures – an AHRC funded project exploring antimicrobial resistance and how cross infection is managed in cystic fibrosis clinics.
- Materialities of Care Network – a research network exploring material culture in the context of health and social care.
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) – a professional body for architects in the United Kingdom.
- The Dementia Centre (DSDC) – an international centre of knowledge and expertise dedicated to improving the lives of people with dementia.